A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. 

Should a foreign licence be in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by an accredited English translation. The translation must be provided by an authorised translation service or a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or the authority that issued your overseas licence (an International Driving Permit may be acceptable as a translation if in English).

If you have a translated International Driving Permit, it can only be accepted upon presentation with your Driver's Licence. You must still present and carry your Driver's Licence.